|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
- Measure your child beforehand, using the printable measuring tape below if you have not got one.
- Remember to have a list of all the school’s requirements.
- Allow for growth – when you’re buying shirts, make sure you can fit two fingers inside the fastened collar.
- Buy 2 or more blouses or shirts, depending on how often you do the washing during the week.
- Don’t leave things till the last minute, particularly if you think you may need clothes altered or made to order.
- Good quality school clothes will give you years of wear and can often be handed on to a younger brother or sister, so don’t economise on quality
- Ask for advice. Our expert staff will be happy to talk to you about a child’s individual needs.
- Sizes range varies from 2-3, 3-4, 5-6, 7-8, 9-10, 11-12, 13, Adult XS, Adult S, Adult M, Adult L